Download E-books Coding Faster: Getting More Productive with Microsoft Visual Studio: Covers Microsoft® Visual Studio® 2005, 2008, and 2010 (Developer Reference) PDF
By Zain Naboulsi, Sara Ford
Expert recommendation that can assist you paintings smarter and elevate your productiveness with visible Studio.
Take a close investigate visible Studio—and research useful ideas that will help you paintings extra successfully. This absolutely revised and accelerated model of Visual Studio tips: 251 how you can enhance Your Productivity contains a finished choice of advice and shortcuts for operating with the code editor, visible designers, searches, debugger, and different beneficial properties in visible Studio 2005, 2008, and 2010. you will achieve necessary insights for utilizing this IDE—no subject what your adventure level.
Discover how to:
- Change improvement settings and keyboard mappings to optimize your potency
- Save time starting up a brand new venture by way of growing customized templates
- Uncover secrets and techniques for operating with the toolbox, instructions, and window layouts
- Work with documents in additional functional methods, reminiscent of utilizing the dossier Tab Channel
- Use the Editor extra successfully with pointers on opting for and manipulating code
- Apply thoughts to assist decrease the time you spend debugging code
- Create visible Studio extensions to extend your improvement productiveness
By Julitta Korol
This ebook Is Designed To Take Microsoft entry clients To the next move In Programming. Its 5 elements conceal An Intro-Duction To VBA Programming, Manipulating Databases With ADO, utilizing DDL, occasion Programming, And utilizing ASP And XML. With greater than three hundred Hands-On Examples And eleven customized tasks, clients Can speedy construct The Toolset Required For constructing their very own Database options. how you can Write And Debug Your Programming Code With The visible easy Editor, And comprehend And Use universal VBA Programming buildings corresponding to stipulations, Loops, Arrays, And Collections. how you can Create And deal with Databases With Activex information items (ADO), And practice Database projects With Jet/Access dependent question Language (SQL) And Its info Definition Language (DDL) part. how to question And control Your Database From an internet Browser With energetic Server Pages (ASP) And Export And Import entry facts To And From XML either Manually And Programmatically.
By Paul Turley, Thiago Silva, Ken Withee
- Teaches resolution architects, designers, and builders tips to use Microsoft's reporting platform to create reporting and company intelligence (BI) solutions
- Updated with new information regarding holistic BI recommendations, finished OLAP/Analysis companies reporting, and whole construction deployment scenarios
- Includes programming examples occupied with particular, scenario-based solutions
- Explains reporting companies structure and enterprise intelligence, teaches the basics of designing studies by utilizing cautious making plans concerns, and covers complex file layout and filtering techniques
By Ian W. Stirk
Every motion in SQL Server - queries, updates, no matter what - leaves a suite of tiny footprints; SQL Server documents all that precious info and makes it obvious via Dynamic administration perspectives, or DMVs. A DBA or developer can use this really certain info to seriously enhance the functionality of queries and higher comprehend what is relatively occurring inside of a SQL Server approach
SQL Server DMVs in Action is a realistic consultant that exhibits tips on how to receive, interpret, and act at the info captured by way of DMVs to maintain SQL Server in most sensible form. The a hundred+ samples supplied during this ebook may also help readers grasp DMVs and in addition supply them a confirmed, operating, and immediately reusable SQL code library.
buy of the print ebook comes with a suggestion of a unfastened PDF, ePub, and Kindle publication from Manning. additionally to be had is all code from the booklet.
Download E-books Microsoft Log Parser Toolkit: A Complete Toolkit for Microsoft's Undocumented Log Analysis Tool PDF
By Mark Burnett, Jeremy Faircloth
Written by way of Microsoft's Log Parser developer, this is often the 1st publication to be had on Microsoft's renowned but undocumented log parser instrument. The ebook and accompanying website include hundreds and hundreds of personalized, operating scripts and templates that method directors will locate necessary for interpreting the log records from home windows Server, laugh IDS, ISA Server, IIS Server, alternate Server, and different products.
System directors working home windows, Unix, and Linux networks deal with wherever from 1 to hundreds of thousands of working structures (Windows, Unix, etc.), functions (Exchange, chuckle, IIS, etc.), and units (firewalls, routers, etc.) that generate exceptionally lengthy and exact log records of all task at the specific software or equipment. This ebook will train directors how one can use Microsoft's Log Parser to information mine the entire details to be had inside of those numerous logs. The booklet teaches readers how all queries inside of Log Parser paintings (for instance: a Log Parser question to an trade log may supply info at the foundation of unsolicited mail, viruses, etc.). additionally, Log Parser is totally scriptable and customizable so the booklet and accompanying site will give you the reader with hundreds of thousands of unique, operating scripts that might automate those projects and supply formatted charts and reviews detailing the result of the queries.
* Written by way of Microsoft's sole developer of Log Parser, this is often the 1st e-book to be had at the robust but thoroughly undocumented product that ships with Microsoft's IIS, home windows complex Server 2003, and is offered as a unfastened obtain from the
* The booklet and accompanying website comprise dozens of unique, operating Log Parser scripts and templates for home windows Server, ISA Server, snicker IDS, alternate Server, IIS, and extra!
* This publication and accompanying scripts will store approach directors numerous hours via scripting and automating the most typical to the main complicated log research initiatives.
Download E-books Microsoft® SQL Server™ 2000 Reporting Services Step by Step (Step by Step Developer) PDF
By Stacia Misner
Teach your self find out how to use the elements, services, and programming version in SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services—one step at a time. This sensible, hands-on instructional expertly publications you thru each one level of the reporting existence cycle, together with authoring, coping with, and supplying experiences. paintings at your individual velocity during the easy-to-follow classes and hands-on routines to grasp crucial initiatives and methods. And speed up your productiveness by way of operating with instructive code examples and most sensible practices for SQL Server Reporting Services.
Discover how to:
- Install and configure Reporting Services
- Use file fashion designer to constitution and structure desk reports
- Connect to information resources and datasets
- Use expressions to accomplish calculations and alter properties
- Apply complex techniques—from matrix, chart, and knowledge areas to parameters
- Manage content material at the file Server, together with imposing safety features
- Monitor record Server task and track for performance
- Access and examine stories, rendered in custom-made formats
- Write and reuse customized code to writer and deal with reports
- Build your individual reporting tools
About Reporting prone SQL Server 2000 Reporting companies is a finished, server-based reporting option to create, deal with, and set up reports—on paper or over the internet. A key a part of the Microsoft company intelligence framework, Reporting companies allows enterprises to bring real-time details to aid day-by-day operations and force judgements at a cheaper price of ownership.
- Practice records for all of the book’s procedures
- Complete booklet in PDF format
A observe concerning the CD or DVD
The print model of this ebook ships with a CD or DVD. For these clients procuring one of many electronic codecs within which this e-book is out there, we're happy to supply the CD/DVD content material as a loose obtain through O'Reilly Media's electronic Distribution providers. To obtain this content material, please stopover at O'Reilly's site, look for the name of this publication to discover its catalog web page, and click the hyperlink less than the canopy photo (Examples, spouse content material, or perform Files). notice that whereas we offer as a lot of the media content material as we're capable through unfastened obtain, we're occasionally constrained by means of licensing regulations. Please direct any questions or issues to email@example.com.
Download E-books Excel + VBA für Maschinenbauer: Programmieren erlernen und technische Fragestellungen lösen (German Edition) PDF
By Harald Nahrstedt
Kurze Einführung in EXCEL+VBA, die an etlichen Programmbeispielen aus der Technik zeigt, wie dieses Werkzeug sinnvoll zu nutzen und einzusetzen ist. Das Buch basiert auf der model EXCEL 2010, ist aber für alle anderen Versionen auch gültig. Leser erlernen selbstständig das Programmieren und Problemstellungen zu lösen. Das Buch ist damit ein hilfreicher Ratgeber durch einen Großteil des Maschinenbaustudiums. In der aktuellen Auflage wird neben kleinen Verbesserungen der Ansatz der modellbasierten Softwareentwicklung für VBA mithilfe von Sprachelementen aus UML als foundation und deren Anwendung an einem objektorientierten Projekt gezeigt.
By Arno Hollosi
Access and run home windows® internet and database applied sciences with PHP
Take your personal home page programming abilities deep into Windows—and construct personal home page purposes that run successfully and successfully on an array of home windows applied sciences. choked with hands-on routines, this in-depth consultant exhibits you ways to exploit Hypertext Preprocessor to have interaction with web info companies 7.5 (IIS), Microsoft® SQL Server® 2008, Microsoft alternate Server 2010, and energetic Directory®. You’ll fast the way to practice top practices for operating Hypertext Preprocessor purposes in a home windows environment.
Discover how to:
- Use Microsoft SQL Server because the backend database for Hypertext Preprocessor applications
- Set up full-text seek on SQL Server to assist clients locate facts quickly
- Improve personal home page software functionality with IIS caching techniques
- Configure IIS to assist safe your Hypertext Preprocessor purposes opposed to attacks
- Manage clients and teams in lively listing with a personal home page application
- Create a Hypertext Preprocessor LDAP browser to look for and think about energetic listing data
- Program trade Server with personal home page, utilizing trade net prone (EWS)