By Charles Platt
Want to grasp how one can use an digital part? this primary booklet of a three-volume set comprises key details on electronics elements on your projects—complete with pictures, schematics, and diagrams. You’ll study what every one does, the way it works, why it’s beneficial, and what variations exist. irrespective of how a lot you recognize approximately electronics, you’ll locate attention-grabbing info you’ve by no means encounter before.
Convenient, concise, well-organized, and precise
Perfect for lecturers, hobbyists, engineers, and scholars of every age, this reference places trustworthy, fact-checked details correct at your fingertips—whether you’re clean your reminiscence or exploring an element for the 1st time. rookies will speedy take hold of vital options, and more matured clients will locate the explicit info their initiatives require.
- Unique: the 1st and purely encyclopedia set on digital elements, distilled into 3 separate volumes
- Incredibly detailed: comprises details distilled from hundreds and hundreds of sources
- Easy to browse: elements are basically equipped by way of part type
- Authoritative: fact-checked via specialist advisors to make sure that the data is either present and accurate
- Reliable: a extra constant resource of data than on-line resources, product datasheets, and manufacturer’s tutorials
- Instructive: each one part description presents information about substitutions, universal difficulties, and workarounds
- Comprehensive: Volume 1 covers energy, electromagnetism, and discrete semi-conductors; Volume 2 comprises built-in circuits, and light-weight and sound assets; Volume 3 covers a number sensing devices.
Read or Download Encyclopedia of Electronic Components Volume 1: Resistors, Capacitors, Inductors, Switches, Encoders, Relays, Transistors PDF
Best Semiconductors books
A advisor to using GaAs FET's for the layout of liable, high-speed electronic IC's meant to be used in gallium arsenide electronic layout classes. offered via a electronic IC layout orientation, it gains dialogue of equipment types, circuit layout method, structure and layout ideas.
With the expanding call for for smaller, speedier, and extra hugely built-in optical and digital units, in addition to super delicate detectors for biomedical and environmental functions, a box referred to as nano-optics or nano-photonics/electronics is rising – learning the various promising optical homes of nanostructures.
Physics of skinny motion pictures is among the longest operating carrying on with sequence in skinny movie technology, along with 25 volumes on the grounds that 1963. The sequence includes caliber stories of the houses of varied skinny movies fabrics and structures. so that it will be capable to replicate the improvement of latest technology and to hide all sleek features of skinny motion pictures, the sequence, beginning with quantity 20, has moved past the elemental physics of skinny movies.
Extra resources for Encyclopedia of Electronic Components Volume 1: Resistors, Capacitors, Inductors, Switches, Encoders, Relays, Transistors