Professional counsel from across the world well-known gurus, who supply transparent and present updates on all features of interventional cardiology. This new edition;
- Contains a significantly increased bankruptcy contents checklist awarded in 4 transparent sections; coronary interventions, interventional pharmacology, structural middle interventions, and endovascular therapy
- Includes forty six new chapters, together with the most recent advances in bioresorbable coronary stents, complicated transcatheter aortic valve alternative, MitraClip, new transcatheter mitral valve interventions, and more
- Chapters are templated for swift referral, starting with pathophysiological history and suitable pathology, relocating to mechanisms of therapy, machine description, procedural recommendations, follow-up care, and finishing with dangers, contraindications and complications
- Multiple selection questions on the finish of every bankruptcy for self-assessment, a complete of greater than four hundred MCQs within the book
- Features 19 procedural video clips, hosted on a better half website
Read or Download Interventional Cardiology: Principles and Practice PDF
Similar Cardiovascular books
An entire point-of-care Q&A advisor to medical cardiology Cardiac medical Questions solutions greater than one-hundred of the scientific cardiology questions most commonly asked of the authors in the course of session. The publication simulates the session procedure: seek advice query →data assortment→ synthesis of knowledge → resolution.
A 2015 Doody's center name! A cardiac point-of-care advisor in accordance with the field's prime textHurst's the center guide of Cardiology, 13e offers a concise precis of the scientific content material of Hurst's the center, 13e. up-to-date all through, the e-book encompasses a streamlined, quick-access presentation designed to be used in pressing medical occasions.
During this moment variation of Post-Genomic Cardiology, constructing and new applied sciences similar to translational genomics, subsequent new release sequencing (NGS), bioinformatics, and structures biology in molecular cardiology are assessed in mild in their healing capability. As new tools of mutation screening emerge, either for the genome and for the “epigenome,” accomplished knowing of the numerous mutations that underlie cardiovascular illnesses and adversarial drug reactions is inside our achieve.
Translational Cardiometabolic Genomic drugs, edited by means of Dr. Annabelle Rodriguez-Oquendo, is a crucial source to postgraduate (medical, dental and graduate) scholars, postdoctoral fellows, simple scientists, and health professional scientists trying to comprehend and extend their wisdom base within the box of genomic medication because it is utilized to cardiometabolic illnesses.
Additional info for Interventional Cardiology: Principles and Practice