Fully revised for the 5th variation, this notable reference on bone marrow transplantation is a vital, field-leading resource.
- Extensive assurance of the sphere, from the clinical foundation for stem-cell transplantation to the longer term course of research
- Combines the data and services of over a hundred and seventy foreign experts throughout 106 chapters
- Includes new chapters addressing easy technological know-how experiments in stem-cell biology, immunology, and tolerance
- Contains elevated content material at the advantages and demanding situations of transplantation, and research of the influence of latest cures to aid scientific decision-making
- Includes?a absolutely searchable Wiley electronic version with downloadable figures, associated references, and more
- References for this re-creation are on-line basically, available through the Wiley electronic version code published contained in the entrance cover.
Read Online or Download Thomas' Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation, 2 Volume Set PDF
Similar Hematology books
The one accomplished consultant to the medical administration of hematologic and lymphatic cancers four superstar DOODY'S overview! "This can be an excellent and a must have booklet for an individual interested in the day-by-day care of sufferers with hematologic malignancies. it might be fairly valuable for physicians-in-training attempting to make experience of the ever extra complex healing procedures for those sufferers.
PLATELETS is the definitive present resource of cutting-edge wisdom approximately platelets and covers the whole box of platelet biology, pathophysiology, and medical drugs. lately there was a swift enlargement of data in either easy biology and the scientific method of platelet-related ailments together with thrombosis and hemorrhage.
Renal illness in melanoma sufferers is a translational reference detailing the nephrological difficulties specific to sufferers with melanoma in an geared up and authoritative model. This ebook offers a typical language for nephrologists, oncologists, hematologists, and different clinicians who deal with melanoma sufferers, to debate the advance of renal illnesses within the context of melanoma and ideas for his or her optimal prognosis, administration, and remedy.
The second one version of The Blood staff Antigen FactsBook offers key info in relation to human crimson blood telephone membrane parts sporting blood team antigens, the molecular foundation of the antigens, their serological features, and the scientific importance of blood team antibodies. the knowledge in this staff of molecules has extended vastly because the past variation used to be released 5 years in the past.
Extra resources for Thomas' Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation, 2 Volume Set